What Do I Need a Permit for in Fort Saskatchewan Alberta

What Do I need a Permit for in Fort Saskatchewan Alberta

What Do I Need a Permit for in Fort Saskatchewan Alberta

If you are considering an upgrade to your property located in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta - here are some of the permits you might need when building or renovating your residential property:

  • Apartment & Townhouse Construction

  • Decks

  • Electrical, Plumbing and Gas Permits Information

  • Excavations

  • Fences

  • Finishing Your Basement

  • Garages and Sheds

  • Hot Tubs and Swimming Pools

  • Inspections

  • Landscaping and Lot Grading

  • New Home Construction

  • Renovating and Expanding your Home

  • Second Access

  • Secondary Suite

For example, all basement developments need a building permit and you will require an electrical permits if you are doing any wiring. If you are building a garage or shed that is over 10 m2 (107.6 ft2), then you will need a development and building permit. Additonally, all hot tubs require an electrical permit in Fort Sask.

Not sure what you might need? Call Fort Sask City Hall at 780-998-6198 or visit us during business hours at City Hall, 2nd Floor at 10005 102 Street.

Be proactive and discuss your project with a qualified and experienced electrical contractor. Doing so will provide peace of mind and can save you money over time while ensuring functionality and safety is not overlooked.

Wireworks Electrical Services Ltd. looks forward to hearing about your project and invites you to contact us today at 780-289-1660  or by email at ray@wireworksltd.com.


Aluminum Wiring Repair.jpg

Aluminum Wiring Repair

Electricians in Sherwood Park AB.jpg

Electrical Repairs & Maintenance


Renovations & Remodel

commercial electrician sherwood park ab.jpg

Commercial Electrical Services Fort Saskatchewan