Electrical Repairs and Maintenance | Sherwood Park | Fort Saskatchewan | Edmonton and area
Wireworks Electrical Services Ltd. has been providing fast and reliable service to customers in Sherwood Park, Fort Saskatchewan and Edmonton areas since 2008. If you are requiring electrical repairs and maintenance, our team of professional and certified journeyman electricians are ready to help. We take your family's safety very serious. Cutting corner's with electrical work is never a good idea.
There are many folks who are not afraid to tackle electrical related fixes for their home or business, yet they are unaware of potential hazards or even violations of current electrical code. Incorrectly installed electrical circuitry can result in fires, injuries and even death.
For those who are purchasing a home or business, you will most likely need to have a proper electrical inspection performed prior to your purchase to ensure there is not any poorly installed ( or repaired ) electrical items that were completed by the previous owners. If found, these will need to be corrected and brought up to current code requirements to ensure your safety and for obvious legal or insurance reasons.
Our services include the following items:
- Aluminum wiring upgrade and repair
- Electrical inspections
- GFCI installation and replacement
- Repairing existing open circuits
- New underground service for your home or garage
- New circuits for home appliances
- Designate plugs
- AC units hook up
- Reduce load on existing electrical system
- Hot tub and spa hook ups
- Supply light fixtures
- Ceiling fan installation
- New outlets
- New breakers
- New electrical panels
- Light fixture replacement / relocation
- Main panel upgrades
- Lighting retrofits
- Custom Lighting
- Trouble shoot exisiting electrical circuitry
- Additonal dedicated computer circuitry
- Baseboard heating and repair
- Generator maintenance and repair
If you require electrical repairs, upgrades or maintenance for your home, Wireworks Electrical Services Ltd. is available to discuss your options and electrical requirements.