Electrical Planning, Design and Upgrades | Sherwood Park, Fort Saskatchewan and Edmonton
Building a new home from the ground up or renovating an existing structure can be a daunting and often overwhelming project. Wireworks Electrical Services Ltd. can help turn your dream into reality. Our team of certified electrical contractors know the Alberta Building Standards intimately and can guide you along the process with ease. We operate with full transparency and will provide professional consultation with electrical planning, design and upgrades required throughout the process.
Electrical components to consider while upgrading:
- Service Upgrades from 60-100 amp panels
- Panel Upgrades to add more space for additional circuit breakers
- Lighting Upgrades such as CFL or LED
- Receptacles and Switches to the a modern Decora Style
- Remote Switches
- Data Lines and Hard-Wired USB Chargers
- Planning and Design for Renovation or Remodel Project
- Audit of existing electrical system for required load for devices, gadgets and new appliances
- Hardwired Smoke and CO2 Detectors
- Landscape Lighting
- Exterior Lighting
- Aluminum Wiring Repair and Code Update
- Additional GFCI's
- Ambiance Lighting
When it comes to your fixtures it can truly accentuate the character of your home and be a statement all by itself. The location of your lighting, receptacles, appliances and other outlets can all affect the functionality of your home. Taking the time to discuss your project with a qualified and experienced electrical contractor will provide peace of mind and can save you money over time while ensuring functionality and your family's safety is not overlooked.
Request a FREE Estimate!